Quote to Contemplate
“Knowledge alone will not manifest your desired end result. You must apply thought in alignment with your life purpose”
Are you gaining knowledge in alignment with your life purpose?
There’s a lot happening behind the scenes that I can’t tell you about quite yet, but what I can say is that this is going to be a very action packed summer for me and for you to if you choose to get on board and enjoy the adventures with me.
There are going to be many different ways for us to connect and I’ll be talking about all of it at the Empowered Women’s Business Summit in Las Vegas. Have you reserved your seat yet?
There are so many things I want to share with you today I’m numbering them!
1. Monday is my birthday! And, as every year, I will be doing a sale. The sale gets bigger each time, and not just because I’m older. Since I’m still over 50, I’m offering a 50% discount on programs listed on http://LynnPierce.com starting tomorrow. I’ll be sending a special email out to you about that tomorrow. Don’t wait for me to turn 60, it’s still a long wait; grab what you want now at a 50% discount. 🙂
2. Thank you to those of you who have answered my survey at
I’ve had a great response. I want to leave it open a few more
days for you to get your two cents in if you haven’t already, because the results have shifted dramatically the last few times I’ve checked it. Help me to serve you better.
3. Saturday I did the welcome video for my site with the help of my friend Wes Wolcott. http://LynnPierce.com We had so much fun doing this. It took me about 10 takes to be able to do it all the way through and it’s only a little over 2 minutes. I kept saying the name of Empowered Women’s Business Summit wrong at the end. Hey, it was a different name for 5 years, so it takes some getting used to.
We shot it with one camera and then did some zooming in for close ups during editing. Wes is a genius on his video software! Thanks again Wes. It’s live on the site now so go check it out and let me know your thoughts on my blog post of “What’s New”.
4. Next Tuesday is the kick off of this year’s Empowered Women’s Business Summit preview teleseminar series. Last year we had over 2000 people listen to this series. If you haven’t registered for the calls yet, do it now at http://WomensBusinessEmpowermentSummit.com
If you registered at the site more than 3 weeks ago when the it was still giving you all the calls from last year on replay, you need to go to the site again and register for this year so you receive the call-in information. The new email says Empowered Women’s Business Summit on it, so you’ll know you have the new one.
5. This morning I just received a big file of photos from Jim Zaccaria that he took at WBES ’08 and some from ’06. Thanks for those Jim. I’m gong to have them posted in an album on my Facebook page and see if my web guy can put photos from past years on the event site as well. So if you attended, you can look for photos of you.
6. Time is running short for you to take advantage for the opportunity to not only save 2/3 off of your registration for Empowered Women’s Business Summit ’09 in Las Vegas, but also bring your spouse, a business partner or colleague with you as your guest.
We’re going to Vegas, Baby! Get ready to party like a rock star and take your business through the roof in ’09.
After reading today’s featured article, if you’d like more information about how you can create a blueprint for your life and live in flow with your business and your personal life, grab your seat for the Empowered Women’s Business Summit today!
At the summit I’ll be going in depth on this whole topic of your blueprint for life and you’ll leave with clear knowledge of how to use your blueprint every day of your life to maintain your alignment with your soul.
Life happens, be ready for it.
Set your goals high enough that they require you to stretch your comfort zone and you’ll be amazed what you can achieve. Ask yourself, “What’s the one thing I can change this year to create the life of my dreams?”
Remember to join the conversation on my blog where you’ll also find each week’s ezine posted for your comments.