I’ve been traveling without a computer since the earthquake or you would have heard from me sooner.
I don’t know if you’ve already donated to help the people of Haiti, but even if you have, you’ll want to find out about Nourish the Children.
I’ve heard a report that children who had been in orphanages are sleeping outside and if something doesn’t happen quick they will starve. The workers have gone home to take care of their own families. So let’s see what we can do because these meals can move very fast.
I’d like to introduce you to a fabulous program that has been delivering nutritious meals to starving children around the world for many years. In fact, they’ve delivered over 169 million meals. This month we are sending all meals donated for the rest of the month to Haiti.
The distribution channel for the meals is already in place.
Vitameal is specially formulated for malnourished children and families and it’s vegetarian and can be consumed by all cultures and religions. Each bag contains 30 nutritionally balanced meals for one person and costs $22.
I’ve set up a site for Nourish the Children, where you can learn more about Vitameal and make a donation of one or more bags to help in the relief effort.
Nourish the Children is an arm of NuSkin, a company I work with. NuSkin partners with the world renown organization Feed the Children, who delivers the Vitameals and has a long track record of success in feeding the world’s neediest children. More information about this is available on the website.
As I said, all donations for the rest of the month of January go to Haiti.
Here’s how you can help:
This is something I would normally talk to someone personally about, so let me lay out the process so you can go to the site and do it yourself. It’s very simple, but since I’m sending it out on my blog, I want to make sure it’s all spelled out.
1. Choose ‘United States’, then ‘donate’. Don’t contact me through that email or phone # at the top of the page. If you need my help, reply to this email.
2. The default donation is set to 2 bags of Vitameal ($44.00).
3. You can change the number of bags you donate at ‘check out’, so hit add to cart & then checkout.
4. If you want to donate a different number of bags, on the checkout page click ‘remove’ on the 2 bags shown, and then go to the ‘add a product’ box and type in ‘vitameal’ – click on your new number of bags you want to donate on the drop down menu.
***(Make sure to pick one that says ‘DONATE’, not ‘CONSUME’). You can change the quantity if you want to donate more than the 5 bags. Then hit continue.
5. You’ll go through the registration as a ‘customer’. Don’t worry, you’re not signing up for anything. This is a one-time donation. The sponsor is me and that’s there because you have to have a sponsor number to place this order. You’re setting up a user name & password because it’s required to be a customer.
6. Fill in your info and complete your order. You’ll then receive a letter in the mailfor tax-deductible purposes from Feed the Children indicating the number of bags donated and you write in the value.
7. If you would like to donate on a monthly basis, contact me and I will help you set that up. If you donate monthly you can become a Nourish the Children Ambassador.
Note: Please be assured that donating will not result in you being contacted in the future. NuSkin Enterprises has sought to be a force for good since its inception 25 years ago and this is central to it’s mission and philanthropic efforts.
Nourish the Children is a program supported by the more than 750,000 distributors worldwide, but you don’t need to be part of the company to donate. NuSkin takes care of all overhead and administrative costs, ensuring that all donations go directly to the Vitameals.
Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might help.
Thanks so much for caring!