I answered a question on LinkedIn today that made me think about when I was just starting out in business, my first couple years and I was 22-24.
Here’s the advice I would give myself if I could send a note back. Although I’m not sure if I would have listened…
1. Don’t judge yourself so harshly. Be kind and loving to yourself.
2. You make decisions based on the information you have at the time. Don’t second guess yourself later. Let it go.
3. Go with the flow, things have a way of working out better than you can imagine when you relax and let go of control.
4. As much as you think you are grown up and mature and know everything, you don’t. Quantum leaps in knowledge and self-awareness come with each decade.
5. Don’t worry about getting older, it just gets better.
6. Let go of concerns with looking silly or not doing something well. Play full out and have fun, no matter who’s watching or what you look like doing it.
7. Love openly and fully. It’s the only way that feels good and the only way that will bring you joy.
What would you say to yourself?
Lynn Pierce, the Success Architect, has taught people how to combine business and personal development to reach the pinnacle of success and live the life of their dreams for over 25 years. In addition, she is also the founder of one of the most exciting annual events for women entrepreneurs, “Empowered Women’s Business Summit”. Now she shares her keys to success and life mastery with you. You can get the first five lessons of “Change One Thing, Change Your Life: A Personal Transformation System” at http://www.yourbreakthroughtosuccess.com
I would love to have you share your opinions and personal insights on my blog where I’ll also post this article. http://www.LynnPierce.com